1) What is Bancassurance?
It means selling of insurance products of select insurance companies through banks to its valued customers
2) Why to choose Nabil bank service for buying insurance policies?
- we offer you best suitable products analyzing your needs
- Unlike individual agents, we are always available for post sale service
- Hassle free premium payment service from the bank throughout the tenure
3) What kind of insurance policies are available?
We offer all kinds of insurance services, e.g. life insurance, Home, Vehicle, Stock, travel & Transit Insurance etc.
4) What are the basic requirements for purchasing a life insurance policy from us?
a) Bank Account
b) Income Source
d) ID proof
5) What are other documents that have to be submitted for purchasing a life insurance policy?
a) Insurance Company's application form
b) Standing Instruction to debit account for premium payment
6) How to decide which life insurance product is suitable?
Analyzing your needs, we offer most suited products from which you may choose the best suitable product.
7) It's heard that insurance companies' claim settlement process is very troublesome. What can Nabil offer in this regards?
Document execution & submission is the most important aspect in terms of any insurance claim. Nabil facilitates the customer for timely submission of required documents and liaise with insurance companies for early and maximum claim settlement. We act as a bridge between you and the insurer.
8) Is there any extra charge customer has to pay for availing insurance products from the Bank?
No. We are offering insurance products in line with its mission to become “1st choice provider of complete financial solution” for adding value to our banking services.
9) I need more information about your bancassurance service. Where can I get one?
We would be pleased to entertain your enquiries. Please contact us at:
Tel: +977-1-5542891, 5520431, 5532189