Nabil MPay is a real time mobile commerce solution available to our account holders who are subscribing mobile phone service of Nepal Telecom. Now Nabil account holders who are also subscribing to Nepal Telecom mobile phone (Prepaid or Postpaid) can obtain recharge pin of Nepal Telecom Prepaid phones in their mobile phone any time round the clock. Nabil account holders no longer need to physically buy the recharge card, all they need is an account with bank to recharge their Nepal Telecom prepaid phones.
Nabil account holders will need to one time register for this service by filling up and submitting Nabil Mobile Commerce Service Form. Application forms are available at our branches and can also be downloaded, click here to download. There is no registration charge for availing this service. Other standard charge of Nepal Telecom will be applicable.
- No need to buy recharge coupon from retailers.
- Pre-Paid mobile top up from your own mobile handset in real time
- No extra cost/fee
- Need to have a bank account in any branch of Nabil
- Mobile top up available for NPR 100/-, NPR 200/- and NPR 500/-
- Transaction secure through personal PIN which is known to you only
- Simple procedure to avail the service. Just one simple form to be filled up
- Service available from all Nabil Branches
- Service currently available to NTC Pre-Paid (Namaste) mobile users only
- Post paid mobile can also be registered to top up other pre-paid mobile.
Please call 4227181 or 4223125 or any of the Nabil Branches for more information
Transaction and other Procedure (Applicable after Registration only)
You can change your permanent PIN by sending SMS to 5677 with following text:
CP XXXX ####
XXXX is your existing pin and #### is your new pin
|Top Up Procedure|
Send a SMS to 5677 with following text:
RCG 100, 200 or 500.
100 is for top up request for NPR 100, 200 is for top up request for NPR 200 likewise 500 is top up request for NPR 500. Please note that Nabil M-Pay system will not accept any other recharge value than 100 or 200 or 500.
You will receive a SMS in your mobile with following text
To pay via NABIL-#### A/C send PAY @@@ Your Pin
#### is the last four digit of your account maintained at Nabil bank which you have registered for M-Pay service
@@@ is the temporary pin for this transaction provided by the system
Your Pin is your permanent pin
To confirm you payment send another SMS to the same number i.e. 5677 with following text:
Pay @@@ Your PIN
Please note that you must send the confirmation SMS within 90 SECONDS of receipt of transaction pin otherwise the same will expire and your mobile will not be topped up.
Once your payment instruction SMS is successfully delivered you will receive a SMS containing 13 digit recharge PIN. SMS will display as follows:
“Recharge PIN: (13 digits) for which Rs … (re-charge amount) has been debited from your Acct. Transaction ID (12 digit). Please delete this message from your inbox. Power by Paybill”
After receiving 13 digit recharge pin now you are ready to re-charge your mobile phone. To recharge you can either use IVR system i.e. call 1414 and follow the instruction or type *411*13 digit pin# and press “call” key.
After successful re-charge please delete the SMS containing 13 digit recharge pin.
- Please memorize your permanent PIN and delete the SMS message in your inbox containing your PIN details to prevent misuse of your bank account in case of loss of mobile set and use by others.
- Change your permanent pin frequently. Once your password change request SMS is sent successfully, delete the SMS from the sent item list.
- For your safety bank allows only 3 recharge transactions per day, 5 transactions per week and 10 transactions per month.
- In case of loss of your mobile, immediately call up help desk at 01-4785677 to block any transaction.
- Please check your bank statement regularly for reconciliation of transactions.
For your service and support you can call help desk at 01-4785677. Help desk is open from 8 AM to 7 PM everyday except Saturdays. Please call up the help desk number for your any problems, queries or enquiry.
|Steps to recharge|